Saturday 16 April 2011

Colour Block-Suits

Right so bit late with the post but I really am feeling the new colour blocking trend for summer/spring.
Out of everything I've seen (menswear) I've really been taken by these suits. First seen last summer in Topman when shopping for office dress for school I thought 'I'd love to get one of them'. The jacket/short combination however would have been an extreme start to the year and wouldn't have gone down well.

Back this season a bit more popular...I'd still want to rock one at school but somehow don't think it'll be acceptable. However, I like the twist Tinie Tempah has put on the look, adding the fresh trainers to the more smart look as seen in FHM and Sunday Times Style magazine.












One of my favourites, would  have been accompanied
by some Nike Blazers. Just how I would wear it!
The best blazers I have come across have been by Dsquared2 as well as the trousers. Prada also have some great shorts out which would fit perfectly, and as always accompanied by Blazers and Wayfarers.
However the prices of these suits make me need to find an alternative as I somehow do not have £750 to spend on a casual blazer..or any blazer for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment